Monday, May 7, 2018

Happy Cactus




Happy Cactus

DK Publishing

$14.99 Hardcover/$7.99 Kindle


Succulents are everywhere! I was at Lowe's over the weekend and there was a huge section of them for $3-$8 each. They're so cute but I hesitated, not knowing proper steps for care. This new book, releasing May 15th, is an amazing resource to care for these adorable little plants. There are sections showing you how to propagate new plants from cuttings and seeds, how to choose the proper pot, how to water and feed, how to prevent and heal diseases and eliminate pests, and so much more. There's so many illustrations and I love the easy guide to identify your plants. Each plant covered in this book has a page and it will tell you how to properly care for it. This book is not only useful, but the style is adorable and I am looking forward to adding it to my bookshelf and growing my own tiny cacti garden! Click below to order from Amazon.




No comments:

Post a Comment