Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Livi




Livi




Ok, how adorable and fun is this product?? I don't claim to have a green thumb, exactly, but I usually can keep plants alive for a while anyways! However, one of my biggest complaints with my current home is the only natural light in my kitchen comes from my patio doors, and there's no way to keep plants alive in my kitchen. Well, not anymore! I'm so excited to share this new product with you! 

Livi is an extremely versatile planter that will adhere to virtually any surface! Also great, it's 100% recyclable, re-bonds repeatedly, and leaves no residue. You can place a plant in a small pot or plant directly in it. Definitely check it out on Kickstarter, and consider funding this awesome product. I know for sure it will be well-loved in my kitchen!

From the creators:
Livi is a portable planter that can transform windows to vertical gardens. This planter can stick on virtually any vertical surface thanks to its specialized “palms”. They are made of an innovative nanotechnology material that can bond with smooth surfaces repeatedly, including windows, with just a gentle push. It's a simple idea, but provides an attractive way to grow plants inside, on windows, stick to the side of your fridge, or pretty much anywhere there's a flat surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment